Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Order Testimony :)

Here's some feedback for an order I did about a month ago. All of the items are from previous posts (if you want a more detailed look)

"Recently, I have been in the market for baby items (I am due in October), but I was disappointed to see that a lot of the baby related items I wanted were out of my price range, and those in my price range were a bit too "precious" for me. I especially had a hard time finding a durable, unique, and sturdy diaper bag. After seeing some items on Eclectically Home Grown, I decided to ask Felicia if I could purchase some of her items. A few weeks later, I was excited to see my package at the door. The bag looked amazing and was happy to have a one of a kind item. I have received many compliments about the diaper bag and other items she created for me."


TC

1 comment: